Course Fee Refund Policy
Production Farm's Refund Policy aims to provide fair and equitable standards for course refunds that suit both Production Farm and participants.
- Production Farm will refund all payments made by an applicant if a course is cancelled or postponed and the applicant is not able to attend at the re-scheduled date or if an applicant is later deemed unsuitable for the course.
- Course fees must be paid in full no later than 1 week (7 days) prior to the commencement of the course.
- If a participant cancels more than one week (7 days) prior to the commencement of a course, they are entitled to a full refund.
- If a participant cancels less than 1 week (7 days) prior to the commencement of the course, Production Farm will retain an Administration fee of 50% of the total course fee and refund the remainder of the course fee paid by the participant.
- If a participant cancels less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of a course, they will not be entitled to any refund. Production Farm will retain the entire fee.
- Once a course has commenced, participants will be entitled to a refund if the course fails to meet legal requirements with regard to due care and skill and fitness for purpose.